Evidence and insight from several recent longevity science studies constitute a turning point for Longevity Science Enthusiasts.
We now know that Aging Factors Exist in our Blood Plasma. And we know there are ways to
- reduce/dilute these factors, and by doing so
- increase health and survival probability
There are several Interventions we can do now to reduce/dilute these factors. Some of these interventions are new, others are ancient.
If done optimally in an informed way, these interventions can have a significant positive impact for 1 to 3 days; it not done optimally or done haphazardly, the Interventions make for only a marginal positive difference.
These approaches include
- ingesting anti-inflammatory foods and/or supplements
- engaging in behaviors that result in anti-inflammatory processes
- triggering the Cholinergic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway
Recently, a technology-based approach has also appeared on the scene. It’s FDA-approved to treat a large number of health disorders. It dilutes these (Inflammatory) Aging Factors more completely in a few months. Experiments demonstrate that it results in a younger gene expression profile. This Intervention is a kind of Biological Gene Expression reset and it’s called
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, or
In this talk, we will
- summarize the methods we can do now and the benefits we can derive from them
- outline the approach and usefulness of the technology approach: Therapeutic Plasma Exchange
- explain how we KNOW these two kinds of interventions are addressing the exact same profound cause of aging
- summarize a first draft Longevity-Promoting Regimen Sequence using both these intervention approaches
- explain all the graphical elements in the meetup header
- make time for Comments and Q&A
Resources for the Discussion
About the Aging Factors in the Blood Plasma
About the Cholinergic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway
…… I’ll be referencing Figure 2 prominently in the talk
…… Figure 2 –> Most Predictively Significant Scientific Diagram Ever?